Advertisement. The page you requested will display in seconds.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Norwegian Dawn
- The Norwegian Dawn is good for the whole family, reunions, or friends, but not for a formal environment.
Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review
The lack of additional electrical outlets in the rooms was disappointing.
The shower has a shampoo and soap dispenser, that's about it.
There is a hair dryer in every room and a wall plug for electric razors (only) in the bathroom.
The mini bar contains soft drinks, beers, and spirits available for an extra charge.
Phone and Internet
The Norwegian Dawn offers internet and phone connections at sea. Access to the Internet costs 75 cents per minute, although there are multi-minute packages that bring that cost down. Internet packages start at $16.50 for 30 minutes. WiFi is available across the entire ship, at the same rates.
Important numbers such as guest service, housekeeping and room service are saved on the phone. Calling home is possible, for a fee, and cell phones work on the ship but you'll likely have to pay roaming fees.
In-room Entertainment & Services
On TV you can watch several news and information channels, as well as two movie channels.
- Balcony Stateroom
- Oceanview Stateroom
- Bedroom Garden Villa
- Deluxe Owner's Suite
- Owner's Suite with Two Balconies
- Two-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony
- Family Suite with Balcony
- Penthouse with Large Balcony
- Mini-Suite with Balcony
- Mid-Ship Balcony
- Family Balcony
- Family Oceanview Picture Window
- Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
- Obstructed Oceanview
- Oceanview Picture Window
- Inside Stateroom
- Family Inside
- Cabin Amenities
- Le Bistro
- La Cucina
- Sushi & Sashimi
- Blue Lagoon
- Moderno Churrascaria
- Garden Cafe
- Bimini Grill
- In-Room Dining
- Pools & Decks
- Pool Areas
- Sun Decks & Open Areas
- Deck Plans
- Lounges & Public Spaces
- El Dorado Spa & Beauty Salon
- Other Activities
- Nightlife & Shows
- Shows & Other Entertainment
- Service & Staff
- Staff & Ship Policies
- Health & Safety
- vs Norwegian Cruise Line Norwegian Epic
- vs Royal Caribbean International Freedom of the Seas
- vs Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Magic